Growing Your Audience through YouTube and Online Courses with Rebecca Zung
Bestselling author, Rebecca Zung, is one of the top 1% best divorce attorneys in the nation. Highly esteemed by her peers and the judiciary alike, Rebecca has been regarded by the U.S. News & World Report as one of the “Best Lawyers of America” while Trend Magazine has recognized her as “Legal Elite.” She is a narcissist negotiation expert who has written several books, including Negotiate Like You M.A.T.T.E.R. Rebecca also hosts the popular podcast, Negotiate Your Best Life.
Rebecca joins us today to discuss business growth through book publishing and YouTube. She talks about how negotiating with a narcissist kick-started her business and led to her garnering over 1.5 million views on YouTube a month. She outlines how she pivoted to business school and how networking helped her become a divorce lawyer. She explains why the key to business is simply never doing it alone. Rebecca also shares her secrets to gaining YouTube followers and underscores what it means to slay a negotiation.
“YouTube has 24/7 traffic, and it’s great for business—but you have to learn how to do it the right way.”- Rebecca Zung
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- Rebecca’s career journey and why she decided to go to law school
- The key trait of all successful Entreprenistas
- Her work as a divorce lawyer and the power of developing meaningful connections
- How an awful business relationship with a narcissist inspired Rebecca to start her business
- Rebecca’s advice to Entreprenistas who want to write a book
- Rebecca’s experience self-publishing
- Why YouTube is unlike any social media platform
- Her tips on launching, growing, and managing a YouTube channel
- Online course platforms Rebecca uses and why she decided to outsource the back-end tasks of her YouTube channel
- The value of gamifying your online courses and programs
- Rebecca’s routine outside of work and how she balances business and family life
- What being an Entreprenista means to Rebecca
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Allowing these negative thoughts puts you in victim mode, not in creation mode. But you always have a choice, and there is redemptive power in choosing.” – Rebecca Zung
- “Gamifying your programs gives your users a dopamine hit, helping them finish the program. If they finish your program, they’re likely to buy from you again.” – Rebecca Zung
- “Joining something like Entreprenista and connecting with other people is just the thing that will change your life.” – Rebecca Zung
Connect with Rebecca Zung:
- Rebecca Zung Website
- Win My Negotiation
- Rebecca Zung on LinkedIn
- Rebecca Zung on YouTube
- Rebecca Zung on Instagram
- Rebecca Zung on Facebook
- Rebecca Zung on Twitter
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Improve Your Customer Support with TextExpander
Every minute counts when running a business. That’s why we are so excited to introduce you to an amazing, time-saving customer support solution – TextExpander! TextExpander gives you an edge over your competition by speeding up your customer support and communications with easy-to-format snippets that save you time when typing. With TextExpander, your customer communications will have less repetition, fewer errors and consistent messaging that will keep your growing team aligned and working more efficiently.
Here’s how it works…
- Drop commonly used content (like email templates and FAQs) into TextExpander to create a snippet and assign an abbreviation.
- Type the abbreviation to trigger your snippet and see your content expand.
It’s that easy!
TextExpander is available on Mac, Windows, Chrome, iPhone and iPad so you can use your snippets on any device, in any program, and share them with your growing team.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to save valuable time and get more done with the power of TextExpander. To start your journey toward better, faster, more consistent customer support and save 20% off your first year with TextExpander, visit www.TextExpander.com/Podcast.
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and for more exclusive content, tips, and insight, join the Entreprenistas Facebook group and visit the SocialFly website.