End of the Year Recap 2021 with Stephanie + Courtney
2020 felt like the year that never ended. While every month in 2020 felt like three years condensed, 2021 just breezed by—we blinked, took a breath, and here we are, almost at the end of the year, planning for 2022. It only goes to show that life is so precious and short that you need to make the most of every moment, celebrate your wins, and take all your learning opportunities to heart.
In this episode, we take the time to pause and reflect on the highs, the lows, and the lessons we’ve learned in 2021. We share how our professional and personal lives changed in 2021 and the lessons we learned from running multiple businesses. We also discuss the mission behind the Entreprenista League, describe the biggest blessing we received this year, and underscore the importance of listening to your brand’s community.
“Take the time to pause and celebrate the wins—even the small ones—because they all add up to larger ones.” – Stephanie Cartin
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- The lessons we learned from running multiple businesses
- Putting together a new mission statement and team for SocialFly
- Operating from the startup mindset and what helped Courtney stay patient throughout the year
- Courtney’s advice on how much time you should give a business initiative before calling it off
- What Stephanie learned from launching the Entreprenista League community
- The mission behind the Entreprenista League
- Paying it forward to women entrepreneurs and the biggest blessing we’ve had this year
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “The mentality you have when you start a business may not be the right mindset to get you where you want to go, and you might need to do different things to get to the next level.” – Courtney Spritzer
- “When you’re implementing a new initiative, you have to give it time to work.” – Courtney Spritzer
- “You have to build an audience, brand evangelists, and ambassadors—people who genuinely want to follow and support or buy your product or service.” – Stephanie Cartin
Help More Female Entrepreneurs & Leaders Through the IFundWomen Campaign
We are thrilled to announce that our iFundWomen campaign is now live! We have supported so many women through Entreprenista, and we’re excited to share this opportunity with you to support our campaign and continue to help women business owners and leaders.
Our funding goal is $100,000 – which means that every dollar counts. The best part? We’ve created incredible rewards that will help you as part of our campaign!
When you pledge to the iFundWomen Campaign, you’ll receive:
- An exclusive Entreprenista League Membership rate
- Dedicated Instagram and website features to promote you and your business
- Interviews on the Entreprenista podcast and our new podcast that’s launching in 2022 – Startups In Stilettos
- One-on-one sessions with Stephanie or Courtney
- …and so much more
Visit iFundWomen.com/Projects/Entreprenista to contribute any amount you feel comfortable with.
Seriously. Every dollar, every share, and every mention on social media to your network counts and is beyond appreciated. Thank you for supporting us and women everywhere.
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Say “Hello!” To DigiCards™
Are you ready to take your virtual team meetings to the next level? Are you tired of yelling “You’re on mute!” at your computer screen and letting the important points you were trying to make get lost?
If you’re tired of leading unproductive, distraction-filled team meetings, then it’s time for you to say “Hello!” to DigiCards. Each pack of virtual meeting cards include 20 color-coded professional cards designed to streamline your meeting communications while allowing each meeting to create an opportunity for collaboration and fun.
Say “Goodbye!” to waving your arms, being ignored, and frantically typing in the chat.
Start your next virtual meeting with DigiCards – the virtual meeting cards for entreprenistas.
To grab your deck of DigiCards and bring fun, engagement, and collaboration back into your team meetings, visit www.hellodigicards.com. Use the coupon code: Entreprenista10 to receive 10% off your first order.
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | GooglePlay
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and for more exclusive content, tips, and insight, join the Entreprenistas Facebook group and visit the SocialFly website.
Leave a Comment