The Business of a Patient-Centered Medical Practice with Dr. Catha Fischer of Spring Fertility
Dr. Catha Fischer is the Director of Fertility Preservation, Reproductive Endocrinologist, and Medical Director at Spring Fertility. Spring Fertility is a modern fertility center that delivers patient-centric, state-of-the-art IVF, egg freezing, genetic testing, and advanced reproductive services. A board-certified reproductive endocrinologist, obstetrician, and gynecologist, Catha is driven by the belief that every patient deserves both compassionate service and expert clinical care.
Catha joins us today to describe her early desire to study infertility and be a physician. She shares her passion for personalized and compassionate patient care and outlines the different options available for women who want to take control of their fertility journey. She also underscores why Entreprenistas need to be willing to take risks and highlights the importance of women advocating for themselves in every medical situation.
“It’s always about the patient. Sometimes, doctors tend to forget that.” – Dr. Catha Fischer
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- Catha’s background and her path to becoming a doctor
- How Catha found her passion for oncofertility
- Her journey through medical school and getting to infertility fellowships
- Running a business as a doctor and the dichotomy between academic and private practice
- Building a medical practice centered around patient experience
- Why women need to take control of their fertility
- The process of opening up a medical practice
- What it was like to start a clinic amid the Covid-19 pandemic
- Why aspiring Entreprenistas need to be okay with risk and failure
- What young Entreprenistas need to know about fertility preservation
- A day in the life of a medical doctor at Spring Fertility
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Advocacy for women’s health is critical—it’s been a long time coming that we’ve all had voices.” – Dr. Catha Fischer
- “Knowledge about your fertility will give you not only power, but also options.” – Dr. Catha Fischer
- “Keeping people in the game is critical—if they don’t have that support in the fertility world, some people give up.” – Dr. Catha Fischer
Connect with Dr. Catha Fischer:
- Spring Fertility
- Spring Fertility’s Egg Freezing Calculator
- Spring Fertility on LinkedIn
- Spring Fertility on Instagram
- Spring Fertility on Facebook
- Spring Fertility on Twitter
- Dr. Catha Fischer on LinkedIn
- Email: email@example.com
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
PNC Celebrates Women Business Leaders
Each year, PNC celebrates women business leaders by hosting Women in Business Week. As co-founders of SocialFly and Entreprenista, Courtney and I were invitedto join the lineup of this year’s keynote speakers!
Join us on Thursday, May 12th at 1p.m. Eastern Time for our keynote event, but you won’t want to miss any of the webcasts. This year’s all-virtual line up is absolutely inspiring.
To register for PNC’s Women in Business Week webcast event, head over to PNC.com/businesswebcasts – we can’t wait to see you there!
Introducing… Startups in Stilettos Podcast
Have you recently started a business? Are you considering taking the leap to start? Do you find yourself alone and overwhelmed in the whirlwind of early challenges in your entreprenista journey?
Then our newest podcast – brought to you by the Entreprenista Network – is for you.
The Startups in Stilettos Podcast helps you learn what it takes to grow your startup from your peers in the startup world and those who are in your shoes… or your stilettos, if you will. Each week, you’ll hear from startup founders from the Entreprenista League who are in the trenches and building their businesses from the ground up.
Learn more about the Startups in Stilettos Podcast by visiting www.entreprenista.com/startupsinstilettos/ and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts..
Startups in Stilettos launches on March 8, 2022 – on International Women’s Day. We can’t wait to share everything we have in store with you.
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | GooglePlay
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and for more exclusive content, tips, and insight, join the Entreprenistas Facebook group and visit the SocialFly website.
Leave a Comment