Where There’s a Need There’s a Way with Diana Arango of Chefpost
Diana Arango is a law graduate and self-proclaimed serial entrepreneur. She graduated from the University of The Andes with a Bachelor in Law before attending Fordham University School of Law where she completed her Masters of Laws in International Business and Trade Law. Diana then spent some time working in a variety of impressive roles, mostly within the real estate sector, before eventually starting her business, Chefpost.
On this episode, Diana walks us through her experience in starting Chefpost. She shares a bit about the inspiration behind the business, what challenges she faced, and how she was able to overcome them.
“I think it’s very important as a founder and a CEO, you do not need to know everything very well. But you need to understand different aspects of the business because that way you can outsource and delegate, knowing a little bit about what you’re delegating.” – Diana Arango
This week on Startups in Stilettos:
- What it was that inspired Diana to start Chefpost (1:12)
- How Diana turned her dream of Chefpost into a reality (2:08)
- How Diana was able to balance her personal life with starting a new business (3:30)
- The ways in which Diana chose to finance Chefpost (6:23)
- Diana’s tips on fundraising for business (8:45)
- The biggest lesson Diana learned in starting Chefpost (13:47)
- How to build your PR strategy based on your type of business (15:54)
- What the Entreprenista League has meant to Diana and the ways in which she’s benefited from it (22:22)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “I like business, I’m entrepreneur-minded. And I am always business analyzing everything. So where there is a problem, I always try to find the business solution to it.” – Diana Arango
- “I think that happens to all entrepreneurs, that you’re so passionate about [your business] that you still work extra hours and it doesn’t feel that hard.” – Diana Arango
- “A lot of sacrifices, all of our savings, went into the business but we just believed so much that this was gonna work that it was the only option.” – Diana Arango
Connect with Diana Arango:
- Chefpost on Instagram
- Chefpost on Facebook
- Diana Arango on LinkedIn
- Diana Arango on Instagram
Connect with your Startups in Stilettos hosts!
- Stephanie Cartin on Instagram
- Stephanie Cartin on LinkedIn
- Jessica Abo on Instagram
- Jessica Abo on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Jessica Abo here
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join.
We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Grow Your Startup with Startups in Stilettos
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Startups in Stilettos. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | GooglePlay | Stitcher | Spotify | iHeart Radio
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more startup founders, like you, and have a chance to win a one-on-one mentor and strategy session with Stephanie Cartin.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And for even more exclusive content and information – and to get access to the 8 Secrets to Success in Your Business video course and worksheet – visit our website.
Leave a Comment