Print-On-Demand Company Merchandise with Amanda Hofman of Go To Market
After Amanda Hofman sold her first business (at 38 weeks pregnant!), she took some time off to focus solely on being a mom. When she decided to get back in the game, she thought about how to modernize the one thing every company needs–merchandise. And thus, Go To Market was born.
In this week’s episode, we talk with Amanda Hofman, co-founder of Go To Market, a print-on-demand company that designs branded merchandise for businesses, entreprenistas, and everyone in between. She shares with us the lessons she’s learned from having multiple businesses, how to sell your company, how to decide if a co-founder is right for you, and so much more.
“We really think about the clients and the brands that we’re working with. And we translate it into branded merchandise so that they have beautiful items that their customers, fans, partners, and employees really want to wear and are excited about.” – Amanda Hofman
This week on Startups in Stilettos:
- Amanda talks about her background and how it led her to start Go To Market (3:19)
- Amanda shares tips and lessons that she learned with her first business (5:42)
- How to sell your business (7:21)
- Amanda shares super helpful networking tips (9:45)
- Amanda gives advice about having a co-founder (15:13)
- Amanda, Jessica, and Stephanie talk about taking a business to the next level (18:02)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “I don’t want a passion project that I hope makes money, I want a money-making project that I am passionate about.” – Amanda Hofman
- “In my career, I’ve always said yes to conversations, I’ve said yes to opportunities, not knowing what the outcome would be. And it’s led me in that openness has led me into good paths and good directions.” – Amanda Hofman
- “If you don’t have the right partner, you can do it on your own.” – Amanda Hofman
Connect with Amanda Hofman:
- Go To Market Studio on Instagram
Connect with your Startups in Stilettos hosts:
- Stephanie Cartin on Instagram
- Stephanie Cartin on LinkedIn
- Jessica Abo on Instagram
- Jessica Abo on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Jessica Abo here
Get Featured on Startups in Stilettos
Want a chance to be featured on Startups in Stilettos? We’re currently accepting applications from our Entreprenista League members to be featured on the show! Think of the Entreprenista League as your team members in what can be a lonely startup founder’s journey. You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded female startup founders who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website, social channels – and, of course, the Startups in Stilettos podcast – and so much MORE!
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Grow Your Startup with Startups in Stilettos
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Startups in Stilettos, powered by the Entreprenista PodcastNetwork. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts|TuneIn|GooglePlay|Stitcher|Spotify|iHeart Radio
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more startup founders, like you, and have a chance to win a one-on-one mentor and strategy session with Stephanie Cartin.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And for even more exclusive content and information – and to get access to the 8 Secrets to Success in Your Business video course and worksheet – visit our website.
Leave a Comment