Helping You Put Your Best Heel Forward
We love what we do, and we love helping people. Our aim is that this podcast is something that helps you on a daily basis. We want to be that voice telling you, “You can do it!”. So we have come together to give you more information on what we do and how this podcast can help you and your business.
Today’s episode is all about the inspiration behind Startups in Stilletos and how it differs from the Entreprenista podcast. We discuss why Jess was chosen as the co-host and explore some of the challenges of being an Entreprenista. Jess shares her background in media training and how she uses it to help entrepreneurs and business owners. We explain why reflection moments are an essential thing to do as an entrepreneur and how networking communities are vital for any startup. We also share how the Entreprenista League can help your business and how you can be a guest on the Startup in Stilletos podcast.
“Being able to help everyone make an impact, give everyone these tools and resources, it’s just the best thing ever.” – Stephanie Cartin
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week on Startups in Stilettos:
- Why the Startup in Stilettos podcast is different from the Entreprenista podcast
- What made Stephanie choose Jess to be her co-host
- The challenges of being an Entreprenista
- Jess’s background in media training and how she helps business owners
- How Jess amplifies entrepreneurial business through her column for Entrepreneur.com
- How reflection moments are essential as an entrepreneur
- Why networking communities are essential for any startup
- How the Entreprenista League and Startup in Stilletos podcast can help your business
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Every day there is just so many high highs, and so many low lows as an entrepreneur that you have to be able to do is keep an even keel and just keep going ” – Stephanie Cartin
- “Just being in a community where we can support each other – that’s what this is all about.” – Jessica Abo
“Community and connection and support is absolutely everything.” – Stephanie Cartin
Connect with your Startups in Stilettos hosts!
- Stephanie Cartin on Instagram
- Stephanie Cartin on LinkedIn
- Jessica Abo on Instagram
- Jessica Abo on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Jessica Abo here
Get Featured on Startups in Stilettos
Want a chance to be featured on Startups in Stilettos? We’re currently accepting applications from our Entreprenista League members to be featured on the show!
Think of the Entreprenista League as your team members in what can be a lonely startup founder’s journey. You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded female startup founders who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website, social channels – and, of course, the Startups in Stilettos podcast – and so much MORE!
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Grow Your Startup with Startups in Stilettos
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Startups in Stilettos, powered by the Entreprenista Podcast Network. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more startup founders, like you, and have a chance to win a one-on-one mentor and strategy session with Stephanie Cartin.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And for even more exclusive content and information – and to get access to the 8 Secrets to Success in Your Business video course and worksheet – visit our website.