Grow Your Business Without the Burn Out with Adriana Keefe
Adriana had a wake up call when she found herself looking forward to maternity leave as a vacation with her second child. She was burned out, couldn’t sleep, and was anxious all the time. After talking with a business coach, she realized coaching was her calling. So she stepped out on her own.
In today’s episode, we sit down with Adriana Keefe, a human design coach who strives to help women grow their businesses without burning out. Today, she talks about human design, her biggest lessons, what services she offers, and so much more.
“You start to question why you became an entrepreneur, you’re like ‘this obviously isn’t for me.’ In reality. It has nothing to do with them giving you bad advice or you being bad at what you do. It’s simply that they don’t know how you’re energetically wired to do things. Unless there’s someone who works in something like human design and can understand that they can’t give you the exact tools that you need.” – Adriana Keefe
This week on Startups in Stilettos:
- Why Adriana decided to leave the corporate world to start her own business (2:28)
- Adriana explains what human design is and how she put it to use in her life (5:01)
- Adriana shares what some of her biggest lessons have been (8:24)
- Adriana talks about what services she offers, who her ideal clients are, and her pricing structure (16:14)
- Adriana shares what a human design chart reading with her looks like (18:32)
- Adriana and Stephanie talk about how to stay consistent on social media (19:17)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Over time, I started to kind of come out of the closet, if you will, about my spirituality and what I believed in, and then people really resonated with that.” – Adriana Keefe
- “But I don’t have to push myself as hard. I am not burned out. Things just fall into place. And the decisions are like, ‘this was what was supposed to be said.'” – Adriana Keefe
- “I don’t think you’ll ever meet someone who’s really successful that does not have a business coach or a life coach or both. But you need that second set of eyes and ears, you need that person to lean on.” – Adriana Keefe
Connect with Adriana Keefe:
Connect with your Startups in Stilettos hosts:
- Stephanie Cartin on Instagram
- Stephanie Cartin on LinkedIn
- Jessica Abo on Instagram
- Jessica Abo on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Jessica Abo here
Get Featured on Startups in Stilettos
Want a chance to be featured on Startups in Stilettos? We’re currently accepting applications from our Entreprenista League members to be featured on the show! Think of the Entreprenista League as your team members in what can be a lonely startup founder’s journey. You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded female startup founders who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website, social channels – and, of course, the Startups in Stilettos podcast – and so much MORE!
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Grow Your Startup with Startups in Stilettos
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Startups in Stilettos, powered by the Entreprenista PodcastNetwork. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more startup founders, like you, and have a chance to win a one-on-one mentor and strategy session with Stephanie Cartin.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And for even more exclusive content and information – and to get access to the 8 Secrets to Success in Your Business video course and worksheet – visit our website.