Get Un-Stuck with Coach Crystal Simmons
Between working, eating, and sleeping, it can be easy to get stuck in the predictability of our everyday lives. We’re busy, constantly on the go, and many of us aren’t entirely happy with the dynamics of our lives. We want to make changes but don’t know where to start. That’s where today’s guest comes in.
Entreprenista League member Crystal Simmons is a certified coach, speaker, and podcaster. After graduating, she started her career in health services before making the change to coaching. Her business, Crystal Clear Purposes, focuses on corporate and leadership coaching that helps women make positive and meaningful changes in their careers, relationships, and everyday lives. Through thoughtful and targeted coaching, Crystal helps her clients uncover mindset blocks and shifts their energy towards “un-stucking” themselves.
“Feel your feelings, own your feelings. Figure out life in your own way so you can be more you and you can decide what you want your life to look like and how you want to be perceived and what you want to go after.” – Crystal Simmons
This week on Startups in Stilettos:
- Crystal’s original vision for her career path (1:32)
- Why Crystal chose to pursue a different career path (2:08)
- Crystal’s approach to teaching (4:06)
- The point at which Crystal realized the truth about where she was in her career (5:32)
- The kind of work Crystal does with her clients (8:14)
- How Crystal transitioned from working full-time into owning her own business (11:44)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “My clients after working with me have felt an increase. And I felt an increase with them, to the point where it brings me to tears of happiness because I’ve always seen it in them.” – Crystal Simmons
- “When my everyday became so uncomfortable, to live, like literally just live, and dream, and grow – that’s when I had that spark of, ‘I’ve got to do something else.’” – Crystal Simmons
- “We have multiple purposes, I feel like, and you get to change them.” – Crystal Simmons
Connect with Crystal Simmons:
- Crystal Simmons on LinkedIn
- Crystal Simmons on Instagram
- Crystal Simmons email
- Crystal Clear Purposes
- Unstuck Yourself Podcast
Connect with your Startups in Stilettos hosts:
- Stephanie Cartin on Instagram
- Stephanie Cartin on LinkedIn
- Jessica Abo on Instagram
- Jessica Abo on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Jessica Abo here
Get Featured on Startups in Stilettos
Want a chance to be featured on Startups in Stilettos? We’re currently accepting applications from our Entreprenista League members to be featured on the show! Think of the Entreprenista League as your team members in what can be a lonely startup founder’s journey. You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded female startup founders who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website, social channels – and, of course, the Startups in Stilettos podcast – and so much MORE!
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Grow Your Startup with Startups in Stilettos
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Startups in Stilettos, powered by the Entreprenista PodcastNetwork. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts|TuneIn|GooglePlay|Stitcher|Spotify|iHeart Radio
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more startup founders, like you, and have a chance to win a one-on-one mentor and strategy session with Stephanie Cartin.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And for even more exclusive content and information – and to get access to the 8 Secrets to Success in Your Business video course and worksheet – visit our website.
Leave a Comment