Building Educational Courses and Funnels with Brittney Jean Atakpo of Brittney Jean Photography & Company
Brittney Jean Atakpo is a Brand Photographer and Strategist at Brittney Jean Photography & Company. She is an entrepreneurial businesswoman dedicated to the advancement of women. She holds a Bachelor’s in Communication from California State University San Marcos and has over 5 years of experience in human resources in the technology industry. After working in the Recruitment and Sales industry’s fast-paced, cut-throat environment, Brittney decided to build her brand and transform her hobby as a photographer into a successful business.
Today, Brittney shares her story of going from a position in the Recruitment and Sales industry to turning her photography into a full-time business. She reveals the steps that went into creating the course she now offers for entrepreneurs to develop their brands and the channels she used to launch the course. She shares her favorite platforms for testing email and marketing funnels, who her course is for, and what you can expect to learn. We discuss pitching to publications and the importance of having a good media kit. We also explore how you can create better experiences for existing clients as you build a new offering and how to find the best marketing professionals to help you create your business marketing strategy.
“It creates so much value well beyond just photography; it’s really helping instill confidence in women so they can market their business confidently.” – Brittney Jean Atakpo
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week on Startups in Stilettos:
- How Brittney Jean Photography helps entrepreneurs build their brand on social media
- What Brittney was doing before she built her business
- What went into the course creation that Brittney offers entrepreneurs
- The channels Brittney is using to launch her course
- Brittney’s favorite platforms for testing email funnels
- Who the course is for and what you can expect to learn
- Creating a process and who to work with when pitching to publications
- The importance of having a media kit and what to include in it
- How to create better experiences for existing clients
- Finding the best marketing person to help you build your strategy
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Being confident that you can address client’s pain points and that you are the solution to their problems.” – Brittney Jean Atakpo
- “The stereotype is photographers don’t make a lot of money which is not true, especially if you have a background of being able to sell yourself ” – Brittney Jean Atakpo
- “Our Mastermind first gave us this opportunity and experience to learn how to create outlines for our courses.” – Brittney Jean Atakpo
Connect with Brittney Jean Atakpo:
- Brittney Jean Photography & Company
- Brittney Jean Photography & Company on LinkedIn
- Brittney Jean Photography & Company on Instagram
- Brittney Jean Photography & Company on Facebook
- Brittney Jean Atakpo on LinkedIn
- Brittney Jean Atakpo on Instagram
Connect with your Startups in Stilettos hosts!
- Stephanie Cartin on Instagram
- Stephanie Cartin on LinkedIn
- Jessica Abo on Instagram
- Jessica Abo on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Jessica Abo here
Get Featured on Startups in Stilettos
Want a chance to be featured on Startups in Stilettos? We’re currently accepting applications from our Entreprenista League members to be featured on the show!
Think of the Entreprenista League as your team members in what can be a lonely startup founder’s journey. You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded female startup founders who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website, social channels – and, of course, the Startups in Stilettos podcast – and so much MORE!
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Grow Your Startup with Startups in Stilettos
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Startups in Stilettos, powered by the Entreprenista Podcast Network. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more startup founders, like you, and have a chance to win a one-on-one mentor and strategy session with Stephanie Cartin.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And for even more exclusive content and information – and to get access to the 8 Secrets to Success in Your Business video course and worksheet – visit our website.