Web3 and NFTs with Michelle Reeves of Mavion
Michelle Reeves is the co-founder and CEO of Mavion, a Web 3 platform that creates fashion NFTs. Michelle has a heart for helping women break into the cryptocurrency world. As she says, her DMs are always open to inquiring minds.
In this week’s episode, Michelle shares how 2016 got her started in NFTs. She also shares what she hopes her company, Mavion, can help with, how NFTs can help a business grow, and how to get started in the NFT space. As a mom herself, she gives helpful tips on how to manage it all, as well.
“Be that trusted, friendly, credible, voice personality product that gets them in, educate them. Give, give, give before you start asking them of anything. And if you create that kind of connection, that’s a loyalty that is almost unbreakable. You’ve educated them. You’ve brought them into a space safely. You will be with them for a long time.” – Michelle Reeves
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- How Michelle got started in NFTs (3:41)
- Michelle talks about The Accessory Junkie (6:27)
- The problem Mavion solves (8:32)
- Michelle gives the lowdown on what NFTs and Web 3 actually are (11:56)
- How social media helped Michelle learn about the digital world (22:07)
- How NFTs can propel a business forward (25:23)
- What the business model of Mavion is (32:40)
- Rapid fire questions round (36:10)
- Michelle shares what a typical day looks like for her (37:32)
- Michelle shares the best tip for being a working mom (40:07)
- How to get started in NFTs (41:35)
- What being an Entreprenista means to Michelle (44:23)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “It’s there forever. I’ll say it again. You can’t copy it, edit, or delete it. It’s there forever.” – Michelle Reeves
- “Case in point, I can get on LinkedIn right now. And I could change my profile and say that I am the founder of Sephora. No one can stop me. Sephora can’t stop me. LinkedIn can’t stop me. I can say that.” – Michelle Reeves
- “I am a notoriously annoyingly curious person, I like to put myself in the middle of conversations where I probably don’t belong, and then absorb, learn and try to connect the dots.” – Michelle Reeves
Connect with Michelle Reeves:
- Mavion on Instagram
- Mavion on Twitter
- Mavion Website
- Michelle on Instagram
- Michelle on Twitter
- The Accessory Junkie on Instagram
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | GooglePlay
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and for more exclusive content, tips, and insight, join the Entreprenistas Facebook group and visit the SocialFly website.
Leave a Comment