Transforming Passion into a Successful Fitness Brand with Rachel Katzman of P.volve
Rachel Katzman is the Co-founder of P.volve, an omnichannel fitness brand that features a global on-demand platform, live virtual classes, a growing line of patented equipment, and studios in multiple cities. Launched in 2017, P.volve is known for its functional fitness philosophy and remains a leading force among women-led companies. Rachel also founded the haircare brand, Cuvée Beauty, in 2015.
Rachel joins me today to share her experience running two companies at once and the lessons she learned from selling her business. She discusses why it’s important to be unafraid when asking questions and explains how a strong community supported P.volve’s launch. She describes how she has evolved as a leader throughout the years. Rachel also underscores the importance of listening to learn and outlines the rebranding process.
“There’s no better feeling than having a vision come to reality and change peoples’ lives for the better.” – Rachel Katzman
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- How long it took Rachel to decide on selling Cuvée Beauty
- The power of asking questions and Rachel’s learned lessons from the acquisition process
- What the experience of selling her company was like
- What P.volve is and how the company has grown
- The world of functional movement and low-impact exercise
- The inspiration behind P.volve and the first steps she took toward launching the company
- The most exciting and challenging parts of growing a team
- How Rachel has evolved as a leader over the years
- Learning to outsource and delegate and Rachel’s day-to-day responsibilities at P.volve
- The story behind P.volve’s reimagined brand
- The process of rebranding
- Testing influencer marketing, how macro-influencers benefitted P.volve, and working with niche influencers
- How the P.volve team traversed through the COVID-19 pandemic
- Rachel’s tips on keeping a team personally connected while working remotely
- Her advice for Entreprenistas who are about to start their own company
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Listening to learn and not listening to respond is something that has served me well.” – Rachel Katzman
- “Don’t ever be afraid to ask a question for more clarity or information; that’s how you’re going to get the best results.” – Rachel Katzman
- “Creating a team that shares the same passion and dedication is rewarding. Learning from team members and hearing their own transformation is powerful.” – Rachel Katzman
Connect with Rachel Katzman:
- P.volve on LinkedIn
- P.volve on Instagram
- P.volve on Facebook
- Rachel Katzman on LinkedIn
- Rachel Katzman on Instagram
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Introducing… Startups in Stilettos Podcast
Have you recently started a business? Are you considering taking the leap to start? Do you find yourself alone and overwhelmed in the whirlwind of early challenges in your entreprenista journey?
Then our newest podcast – brought to you by the Entreprenista Network – is for you.
The Startups in Stilettos Podcast helps you learn what it takes to grow your startup from your peers in the startup world and those who are in your shoes… or your stilettos, if you will. Each week, you’ll hear from startup founders from the Entreprenista League who are in the trenches and building their businesses from the ground up.
Learn more about the Startups in Stilettos Podcast by visiting www.entreprenista.com/startupsinstilettos/ and subscribe wherever you get your podcasts..
Startups in Stilettos launches on March 8, 2022 – on International Women’s Day. We can’t wait to share everything we have in store with you.
Improve Your Customer Support with TextExpander
Every minute counts when running a business. That’s why we are so excited to introduce you to an amazing, time-saving customer support solution – TextExpander! TextExpander gives you an edge over your competition by speeding up your customer support and communications with easy-to-format snippets that save you time when typing. With TextExpander, your customer communications will have less repetition, fewer errors and consistent messaging that will keep your growing team aligned and working more efficiently.
Here’s how it works…
- Drop commonly used content (like email templates and FAQs) into TextExpander to create a snippet and assign an abbreviation.
- Type the abbreviation to trigger your snippet and see your content expand.
It’s that easy!
TextExpander is available on Mac, Windows, Chrome, iPhone and iPad so you can use your snippets on any device, in any program, and share them with your growing team.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to save valuable time and get more done with the power of TextExpander. To start your journey toward better, faster, more consistent customer support and save 20% off your first year with TextExpander, visit www.TextExpander.com/Podcast.
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | GooglePlay
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and for more exclusive content, tips, and insight, join the Entreprenistas Facebook group and visit the SocialFly website.
Leave a Comment