The Process of Selling a Company with Nathalie Walton of Expectful
Nathalie always had an Entreprenista spirit, but it wasn’t until she found a meditation app during her high-risk pregnancy that she realized how she wanted to implement that spirit. After she made it to term with her pregnancy––she credits Expectful’s meditations––she decided to join forces with Expectful and helped grow the brand.
Today, we sit down with Nathalie Walton, co-founder and CEO of Expectful, a holistic wellness app for hopeful, expecting, and new moms. Nathalie shares with us what she’s learned about fundraising, how to sell a business, tips for building partnerships, and so much more.
“I came across this app called Expectful. Expectful, at the time, was a meditation app for pregnancy. And even though I’ve been meditating for over 20 years, when I started doing Expectful meditations, something in me stabilized. And I actually made it to term, which was something that none of my doctors thought was possible.” – Nathalie Walton
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- Nathalie shares how her Entreprenista journey began (2:20)
- Nathalie discusses how she made the initial connection with Expectful (6:19)
- Nathalie talks about fundraising and what she learned (10:25)
- Nathalie discusses the ins and outs of selling a business (15:49)
- Nathalie gives tips for building partnerships (24:44)
- Rapid fire questions (26:46)
- Nathalie talks about being a founder and raising a family (31:36)
- Nathalie shares a surprising personal fact (33:14)
- What being an Entreprenista means to Nathalie (35:03)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Something that is surprising about me, is that since four, I’ve always known what I’ve wanted. And so if you have a child or you yourself are that way, embrace it, it is okay to know what you want and go after it.” – Nathalie Walton
- “But when you’re leading a mission driven company, and you’re, like, trying to solve a problem, people will jump out of their seats to help you.” – Nathalie Walton
- “If there’s something that you never have done before, finding a coach is like, the fastest shortcut that you can get to success and your time is valuable.” – Nathalie Walton
Connect with Nathalie Walton:
- Nathalie Walton on Instagram
- Nathalie Walton on LinkedIn
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.