Global Skincare Domination with Janna Ronert
Due to growing up on a farm, hard work and determination was instilled in Janna from a young age. Even though she had a successful career in sales and marketing, the beauty industry kept calling her name. So she took those childhood traits and her love for skincare, and created one of the most recognizable clinical skincare companies in the world, IMAGE Skincare.
In today’s episode, we sit down with Janna Ronert, founder of IMAGE Skincare, a paraben-free clinically backed skincare company that has dominated the global market. Janna shares the importance of clinical studies, her secret to an amazing sales team, her biggest lessons, and so much more. If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, this is the episode to listen to!
“I always had this passion for beauty. So secretly at night, I went back and I became an esthetician and I got into the esthetician world and I decided to go into the skincare world.” – Janna Ronert
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- Janna shares how her childhood helped lead her into her business (3:09)
- The first steps Janna took to launch her skincare business in 2003 (5:42)
- Janna talks about how long it took for her company to gain traction (9:40)
- Janna shares how her second business aligns with her first and what she has done differently this time (11:18)
- Janna talks about what she has learned about building her team (17:05)
- Janna gives tips for setting up a sales team (25:14)
- Janna shares why she partnered with a private equity firm after 10 years of owning the company by herself (29:11)
- Rapid fire questions (33:42)
- Janna talks about her biggest learning lessons (35:03)
- How Janna manages her life with her business (39:08)
- The mantra Janna lives by (40:48)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “As an entrepreneur, you’ve got to have a great product, that’s number one. Marketing comes second, in my opinion.” – Janna Ronert
- “I think that the best advertisement is a happy client.” – Janna Ronert
- “The lazy are never lucky. And if you want to be lucky, you can’t be lazy. You have to put in the hard work.” – Janna Ronert
Connect with Janna Ronert:
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | GooglePlay
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and for more exclusive content, tips, and insight, join the Entreprenistas Facebook group and visit the SocialFly website.
Leave a Comment