From Entreprenista to Corporate and Back Again: Insights from Sandra Campos of Latina Disruptors
Coming from an Entreprenista family, Sandra knew she had the spirit to run her own company. But her path of entrepreneurship has been a winding road back and forth from corporate America. She views it as a way to always be adding to her skill set, and she has certainly acquired many skills.
Today, we sit down with Sandra Campos, founder of Latina Disruptors, an event that focuses on supporting Latina founders through education, networking, and events. She shares about her first business venture, working with Selena Gomez, how she makes it through the hard times, and so much more.
“So I kind of flip flopped from corporate, you know, I guess maybe starting as an entrepreneur at a very young age, flipping into corporate, flipping back into an entrepreneur, and flipping back into corporate and now back into an entrepreneur. So, you know, it’s definitely been a pivot. But for me, it’s always been about continuing to add my skills.” – Sandra Campos
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- Sandra explains where her Entreprenista spirit comes from (1:55)
- Sandra discusses her first business venture (4:53)
- Sandra talks about how she came to work with Selena Gomez (9:44)
- Sandra shares more about Fashion Launchpad (16:10)
- Sandra details the business model of Fashion Launchpad (28:54)
- Rapid fire questions (30:25)
- Sandra gives tips to all the mom Entreprenistas (34:53)
- What Sandra does to get through the hard times (41:43)
- What being an Entreprenista means to Sandra (45:35)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “I was making clothes, I was sewing them, I was doing things, and I was creating home products for my mother’s home which thankfully she didn’t kill me because I was really making some really ugly things.” – Sandra Campos
- “You have to be ready for the dips, and you have to be ready for the highs, because sometimes they come in an hour, the same hour on the same day. And sometimes you’re lucky enough to have a week in between.” – Sandra Campos
- “Take that moment and create that self love and take the time to be good to yourself and be kind to yourself, because there’s too many people out there that are unkind.” – Sandra Campos
Connect with Sandra Campos:
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | GooglePlay
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and for more exclusive content, tips, and insight, join the Entreprenistas Facebook group and visit the SocialFly website.
Leave a Comment