5 Reasons Why You Should Be Using Electric To Power Your IT
In partnership with Electric.
When we pivoted our business to working remotely, we found that the IT solution that existed in our office was no longer relevant. So we asked our friends at other companies that were similar in size what they were using, and discovered Electric.
Electric has helped over 400 small and medium sized businesses upgrade their IT support. They’re setting the new standard for IT, and they’re doing it quickly (with chat-based support in under 10 minutes), cost-effectively (providing a 105% ROI and 6-month payback), and under female leadership (we interviewed their CMO, Andrea Kayal before deciding Electric was the right fit). Here are 5 reasons why you should be using Electric for IT support if you’re at a company with between 15-500 employees.
- Save Time. Get IT issues resolved in record time. If you’re a small or medium-sized company, you can’t afford to be worrying about your IT infrastructure, or providing IT support to employees with your already jam packed day. Electric has a guaranteed 10 minute response time on their chat based IT. When our employees have an IT issue, they chat the Electric app on Slack or Microsoft Teams. Electric’s team then remotes into the employee’s computer and fixes the problem right away.
- Female leadership, and a team that provides unmatched customer service. Their CMO Andrea has been building tech companies for the past 15 years, and she knows how to pick the right businesses. She told us that everyone who works there has high EQ (emotional intelligence). So not only do you get the people with a brain to fix tech issues, but people who are emotionally intelligent too, which makes for great support.
- Save money. Because Electric solves problems with technology, they are massively more cost effective than other IT providers. Forrester’s Total Economic Impact Report found companies that use Electric have a 105% ROI and 6-month payback period.
- Good corporate hygiene. Not only does Electric handle IT support and device management, they also help establish IT standardized processes for on-boarding and off-boarding employees. In addition, Electric will continuously monitor computer activity and storage space so that your employees’ computers run as efficiently as possible. They will also alert your team to any security issues, and help keep everything safe from hackers. In this new remote world, that is more important than ever.
- Free Beats Bluetooth Headphones for You! Electric is so confident they can help that they’re giving Entreprenista readers a free Bose Sound Bar just for taking a 30 minute meeting with them! If you’re an IT decision-maker at a US-based company with 15-500 employees, be sure to book a free demo (and get free Beats Wireless Headphones) from Electric here.