It’s Never Too Late to Just Get Started with Dr. Vivian Valenty of Dazzle Dry
Vivian Valenty has known since she was young that her purpose on earth was to help people. Originally, she wanted to be a doctor, but she went into chemistry instead. After meeting with a man whose wife had a problem with the drying time of nail polish, she worked to fix it. When Covid hit, she pivoted her business to include the manufacturing of hand sanitizer––only to give it all away because she knew it was desperately needed.
Today, we sit down with Vivian Valenty, founder of Dazzle Dry, a nail polish company that dries completely in FIVE minutes. She shares how her desire to help others is always at the forefront of her mind, when she decided to start Dazzle Dry, the lessons she’s learned along the way, and so much more.
“It’s not an easy road to be an entrepreneur, owning your own business. It’s not for the faint hearted, you must have a stout heart, be able to address and overcome the challenges that are thrown your way.” – Vivian Valenty
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- Vivian shares about her elementary Entreprenista ventures (2:43)
- Vivian talks about what she studied in college (7:18)
- Vivian tells us when she decided to start her own company (10:14)
- Vivian discusses the lessons she’s learned (13:35)
- Vivian shares how she overcame the tough times during the recession (25:03)
- Vivian tells us her mantra (36:30)
- Vivian shares what’s coming up this year in her business (37:11)
- What being an Entreprenista means to Vivian (39:55)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “I’m able to plant and grow trees for every order that we receive on our retail site.” – Vivian Valenty
- “I have the background to create products and I have a passion for creating products. So that’s when we launched Dazzle Dry in 2007, with only nine colors.” – Vivian Valenty
- “I like to help, that’s what my life has been, you know, wanting to help as many people as I can.” – Vivian Valenty
Connect with Vivian Valenty:
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.