Unlocking Your True Potential Through Mastering Your Mind with Amanda Bybel
After years of struggling with addiction cycles and failing to find fulfillment in the corporate world, Amanda discovered the key to her transformation and ultimately her purpose, through a personal development program that opened her eyes to the power of her own mind. In today’s episode, we finally got to sit down with Amanda Bybel Kutner, Mindset Expansion Expert, Motivational Speaker, certified NLP practitioner, and the founder and CEO of the Inner Beauty Bybel, a resource that aims to guide you on a transformative journey of self-discovery and empowerment using cutting edge neuro-scientific principles and the art of manifestation. Amanda shares her inspiring recovery journey, the realization that altered the trajectory of her company, how collaboration over competition serves as the foundation for her business, which business tools have been the best for launching her wildly popular courses, and so much more!
“I am me and that is my superpower. I can live a life beyond my wildest dreams and I deserve it. I am worthy of it. I attract money wherever I go. I am an abundant beacon of light.” – Amanda Bybel
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- Amanda coming to realize she was meant for so much more (2:30)
- What shocked Amanda the most since starting her business (12:41)
- Amanda’s mistakes in the early days of her business (13:57)
- Amanda’s launch model and her love of collaboration (15:28)
- Other tech tools and business solutions Amanda recommends (20:44)
- Amanda discusses tackling negative thoughts and shifting your mindset (24:21)
- What is NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)? How does it work?
- What being an Entreprenista means to Amanda (32:19)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “If someone like me, who literally hated who they were, every single time and they looked in the mirror, I was like this self-loving, self-deprecating, pinching like every little bit of body fat, coming from a background of addiction, like, if I can achieve a goal, then anybody can achieve a goal.” – Amanda Bybel
- “Even though you’ve hit rock bottom, or your inner rock bottom right now, like there’s still light at the end of the tunnel, and as long as you give yourself the chance, then it is absolutely possible for you too.” – Amanda Bybel
Connect with Amanda:
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.