Social Media Marketing 101 with Sarah Bugeja of Later
Sarah has spent her career constantly learning new skills—both on the job and off—to further her career. She also mastered learning when it’s time to move on to the next opportunity. Now she’s here to share her story and also her tips and tricks regarding all things social media.
Today, we sit down with Sarah Bugeja, the Vice President of Marketing with Later, the first all-in-one social media scheduler. She shares why she wanted to join Later, advice on affiliate programs, her tips for social media trends, and so much more.
“What kind of came with that was because we weren’t hiring roles as people would choose to leave, it also meant if you put your hand up and you wanted to do something, nobody was going to tell you no. And so I got a lot of experience and a lot of autonomy, very early on in my career, that I probably wouldn’t have gotten had I been anywhere else. And so I’m very grateful for that.” – Sarah Bugeja
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- Sarah shares about her career journey (0:33)
- Sarah talks about knowing when it is time to move to a different company (10:37)
- Sarah discusses what made her want to join Later (13:51)
- Sarah explains how she decides what focus on (19:28)
- Sarah shares advice on affiliate programs (23:02)
- Sarah discusses the strategies that she brought to Later (28:49)
- Sarah talks about the social media trends that are working for businesses (34:17)
- Sarah shares what being an Entreprenista means to her (40:21)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “I’ve always been someone, like, who’s a huge fan and an early adopter of a lot of things. And so I don’t really like waiting for the tipping point. And sometimes I’m wrong. Sometimes I’m right.” – Sarah Bugeja
- “I think it’s fair to say it’s [AI] not going anywhere. We’re still in the Wild West era, which is personally my favorite era of any era. I love when the laws haven’t caught up, the rules haven’t caught up, Google hasn’t caught up, it’s free. It’s a free-for-all, and everything is fair game right now.” – Sarah Bugeja
- “I think SEO can be really scary and intimidating. A lot of people know what it is, they know that it’s important, but they don’t know much more than that.” – Sarah Bugeja
Connect with Sarah Bugeja:
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | GooglePlay
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and for more exclusive content, tips, and insight, join the Entreprenistas Facebook group and visit the SocialFly website.
Leave a Comment