Word-of-Mom: The Power of a Grassroots Approach in Building Brand Love with Sandra Abdallah-Kohn of MAM Baby
November 24, 2021
Sandy Abdallah brings to MAM Baby more than 20 years of senior management expertise that has led her to understand how to change and modernize any organization. She believes that women leaders have the ability to help shape what the future looks like for all women, and that true leadership means having an appreciation for others and leaving a little sparkle wherever you go.
Tune in to hear how MAM Baby is leading the baby category revolution by making the consumer journey easier and providing community and support around their products.
Key takeaways this week:
- Sandy shares why she truly believes in trusting your intuition in business
- Her best tips for navigating the day to day of being a CEO
- How MAM Baby is hoping to give the baby category a makeover
- 3 ways to shift the culture at your organization for the better
- Why Sandy says a grassroots marketing approach and building brand love is so important
- And finally, how MAM Baby’s “new path to parenthood” campaign is creating community around the brand
Follow MAM Baby on Instagram: @mambaby_usa
Connect with Sandy on LinkedIn: Sandra Abdallah