Why failing more should be your goal with Susan Danziger, Founder of Eutopia Holdings
May 24, 2021
Susan Danziger launched her first business to solve a problem, and hasn’t stopped since! From making books accessible on your commute to combating the climate crisis with Wally Farms, Susan is a serial Entreprenista and investor with a deep drive to positively impact her community. You’re about to hear the lessons she learned building her businesses, key tips for raising capital, and more!
Up next, you’ll hear:
- Susan describes how she built DailyLit, Wally Farms and The Spark at Hudson, among her many ventures.
- Why you shouldn’t be using your inbox as a to-do list!
- Her experience transitioning to being an investor, and her best tips for raising capital virtually in 2021.
- Why it it crucial to build your network before you start fundraising, and her handy tip for making 30 connections a day.
- The importance of speaking about your business, because while ideas are a dime a dozen, execution is everything.
- Susan shares what her typical day looks like, and how it has changed from the times before the pandemic.
And finally she shares Why failing more should be your goal!