The Only Woman in the Room with Allie Kelly of JazzHR
March 22, 2021
When Allie Kelly joined JazzHR as CMO, she was the only female executive in the room, and was tasked with helping the company thrive after a challenging rebrand. Fast forward to today, Allie shares the incredible impact she has made through cutting-edge marketing strategies, cultivating an employee-led culture, and implementing powerful changes such as a new maternity leave policy. You’re about to hear how JazzHR has become the most intuitive job applicant tracking platform on the market today and how Allie has been a part of the success!
Key takeaways from this episode include:
- Allie share more about her previous roles that led her to JazzHR, and why her non-traditional background made her the ideal candidate.
- She shares how her biggest driver is building new processes within organizations, the true definition of an Intraprenista.
- Allie gives her best tips for job seekers looking to catch the attention of recruiters in 2021.
- She shares her experience being the only female executive in the room, and her tips for listeners in the same situation.
- Allie gives her best advice for balancing motherhood and your career, and why her husband is a huge part of her success.
- And finally Allie shares a special offer to try JazzHR with each of you. Follow this link to post your first job free, and find your next employee today!