Strong Female Leadership with Gregg Renfrew of Beautycounter
March 29, 2021
Gregg Renfrew launched Beautycounter without any experience in the beauty industry, but with a fierce desire to make clean beauty as accessible as possible. Fast forward to today and with over 60,000 independent consultants, Beautycounter is taking the world of beauty by storm, and Gregg is here to share the story of how it all started!
Coming up, you’ll hear:
- About the movie that inspired her to start Beautycounter.
- How Gregg started Beautycounter without any experience in the beauty industry, and how she underestimated the costs of formulating the products she dreamed of.
- How Beautycounter coined the term “clean beauty”, and why this is so important to Gregg’s mission.
- Why it is more important to surround yourself with people who are passionate about your mission, rather than experts.
- Raising money for Beautycounter, and what she would do differently.
- Her evolution as a leader over the years.
- How the Covid-19 pandemic has impacted her company culture, and the ways in which it has allowed her to really lean into her people.
- Exciting recent launches including their new clean deodorant and why they are leaning into live streaming shopping.
- How you can get involved with Beautycounter and discover their product.s
- Finally, Gregg shares stories about mentors that have guided her over the years, and why it is such an incredible asset to be a woman in business.