Staying Ahead of the Curve with Kate Kimmerle of Snaproducts & Miss Spa
July 2, 2021
Kate Kimmerle has been ahead of every skincare and beauty trend, including being the first entrepreneur to bring sheet masks from South Korea to the United States. You’re about to hear her journey founding Snaproducts and how she has managed to land her iconic Miss Spa product line in the biggest retailers across the country.
Key takeaways from this episode include:
- How Kate stays ahead of the curve, and knows which trends will take off in the US.
- Running a private label business, and her process developing products.
- Kate shares her experience bootstrapping, and why she decided not to raise funding.
- She gives us the inside scoop into big pitches with retailers, and the lessons she has learned along the way.
- And finally Kate shares her best tips for pricing products, and why this is such a challenge.