Secrets of the PR Rockstar with Sabina Hitchen of Press for Success: PR Prep School
November 5, 2021
Sabina Hitchen is an Entreprenista, public speaker and media expert dedicated to educating and empowering people to lead their lives rooted in passion and purpose. She began her career as a teacher, where she learned the skill of lesson planning that would eventually come into play as she now teaches Public Relations through her Press for Success community of small business owners and entrepreneurs.
Sabina serves as a contributing writer for AllBusiness.com and is a regularly featured media expert in outlets including USA Today, The Huffington Post, Fox Business News, ABC News, and more!
Tune in to hear how Sabina’s Entreprenista journey has transformed over the course of her career and the best advice she has to offer when looking to incorporate a PR strategy into your business.
Key takeaways this week:
- How being the youngest staff member at a PR firm sparked Sabina’s love for small business owners and entrepreneurs
- What to do before you press send on a media outreach email
- How letting go of limiting beliefs can propel you forward
- Sabina’s 3 best PR tips for when you’re starting any business
- And finally, Sabina shares why she believes that showing up consistently in your business will help you win
Follow Sabina on Instagram: @sabinaknows
Connect with Sabina on LinkedIn: Sabina Hitchen