Reaching for Excellence with Bea Dixon of The Honey Pot Company
April 12, 2021
Have you ever woken up from a dream with a really good idea? This is exactly what happened to Bea Dixon, founder of The Honey Pot Company, when she connected with her late grandmother during a dream and woke up with the miracle formulation for her first product. You’re about to hear how Bea turned her dream into reality with a lot of hard work, grit, and focus. She shares her experience raising venture capital (and why you don’t always need it!), the value of going with the flow, and why entrepreneurship never looks like what is depicted on social media.
Next up, you’ll hear:
- Bea’s early challenges while growing The Honey Pot Co, and how her past experience taught her to juggle many things.
- Why Bea doesn’t like to dwell on her mistakes, but rather be grateful for them.
- The importance of only focusing on what you can control.
- She shares how her vision for her company has changed over the years, and how the landscape is getting bigger.
- Why investing in your team is incredibly important, especially when you are growing fast.
- Her experience raising venture capital, and her best tips for getting started.
- And finally, Bea shares how her role has evolved over the years.