Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained with Elizabeth Edwards of H Venture Partners
June 21, 2021
“Focus is the key to success, do one thing and do it well.”
This is the mantra that has led Elizabeth Edwards throughout her incredible journey, from her first job in Strategy & Operations at Deloitte to launching H Venture Partners, one of the world’s only female-founded, owned and controlled venture funds to raise over $10MM. You’re about to hear Elizabeth’s stories from investing in some of today’s biggest consumer brands, why you should always ask for what you want, and more!
Key takeaways this week include:
- Elizabeth shares her best tip for knowing you made the right decision.
- Why she loves investing in women.
- Elizabeth tells us more about some of her favorite investments, from beauty to baby products.
- She goes over the criteria she has for the type of companies she invests in.
- Elizabeth shares her insights about why some companies have a hard time getting funded.