Navigating a Business Partnership with Abbe Feder of InCircle Fertility
April 26, 2022
Abbe Feder is a Fertility Coach and the Owner of InCircle Fertility LLC. She has a Bachelor’s degree in Behavioral Science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison and attended the American Academy of Dramatic Arts for Drama and Dramatics/Theatre Arts. Following her struggles with infertility and pregnancy loss, Abbe wanted to use her experiences to help others. She started InCircle Fertility to support families through their fertility journeys using a combination of professional expertise, industry know-how, and empathy and compassion.
Today, Abbe joins us to share her journey from acting to starting her business in Fertility Coaching. She reveals how she uses her own experience and passion for helping others and the process of going through the business startup phase. She shares some of the lessons she learned early on and how the skills she learned from her previous roles have continued to serve her in her new role. She also shares what you need to consider before starting a business partnership, the questions you need to ask a potential business partner, and what’s next for her company.
“Like any relationship, it takes so much work. If you don’t share the same long-term vision or values, it’s not going to work.” – Abbe Feder
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week on Startups in Stilettos:
- What inspired Abbe to start InCircle Fertility
- How Abbe used her passion for helping others to build her business
- The process of going through the startup phase
- What Abbe was doing before she started her business
- How skills from previous jobs help Abbe in business
- Lessons Abbe has learned from the early stages of starting the business
- Why the same values and visions are essential in your business partnership
- Fundamental questions you need to ask a potential business partner
- What Abbe needed to do to become a Fertility Coach
- The next steps for InCircle Fertility
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “So many times when we go through something hard, we want to be able to help other people.” – Abbe Feder
- “If you have challenges having uncomfortable conversations at the beginning, that’s a sign that you’re likely going to have a lot of problems later on.” – Stephanie Cartin
- “If you’re in a business partnership, it is like a marriage.” – Abbe Feder
Connect with Abbe Feder:
- InCircle Fertility Website
- Podcast: Maculate Conception
- InCircle Fertility on LinkedIn
- InCircle Fertility on Instagram
- InCircle Fertility on Facebook
- InCircle Fertility on Twitter
- Abbe Feder on LinkedIn
- Abbe Feder on Instagram
Connect with your Startups in Stilettos hosts!
- Stephanie Cartin on Instagram
- Stephanie Cartin on LinkedIn
- Jessica Abo on Instagram
- Jessica Abo on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Jessica Abo here
Say “Hello!” To DigiCards™
Are you ready to take your virtual team meetings to the next level? Are you tired of yelling “You’re on mute!” at your computer screen and letting the important points you were trying to make get lost?
If you’re tired of leading unproductive, distraction-filled team meetings, then it’s time for you to say “Hello!” to DigiCards. Each pack of virtual meeting cards include 20 color-coded professional cards designed to streamline your meeting communications while allowing each meeting to create an opportunity for collaboration and fun.
Say “Goodbye!” to waving your arms, being ignored, and frantically typing in the chat.
Start your next virtual meeting with DigiCards – the virtual meeting cards for entreprenistas.
To grab your deck of DigiCards and bring fun, engagement, and collaboration back into your team meetings, visit www.hellodigicards.com. Use the coupon code: Entreprenista10 to receive 10% off your first order.
Get Featured on Startups in Stilettos
Want a chance to be featured on Startups in Stilettos? We’re currently accepting applications from our Entreprenista League members to be featured on the show!
Think of the Entreprenista League as your team members in what can be a lonely startup founder’s journey. You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded female startup founders who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website, social channels – and, of course, the Startups in Stilettos podcast – and so much MORE!
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Grow Your Startup with Startups in Stilettos
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Startups in Stilettos, powered by the Entreprenista Podcast Network. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more startup founders, like you, and have a chance to win a one-on-one mentor and strategy session with Stephanie Cartin.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And for even more exclusive content and information – and to get access to the 8 Secrets to Success in Your Business video course and worksheet – visit our website.