Meditation and Dedication with Sarah McDevitt of Core
May 10, 2021
After facing a period of anxiety at the start of a new demanding job, Sarah McDevitt discovered meditation and the transformative power it had on shifting her mindset and coping with stress. This experience inspired her to launch Core, a personal meditation trainer that uses dynamic vibrations to help you stay focused. You’re about to hear how she built Core from the ground up, including how shifting her mindset changed her fundraising experience, and why a single thing won’t ever make or break a business.
Key takeaways this week include:
- Sarah shares her background with meditation, and how it helped her navigate a stressful time in her life.
- She explains a proven critical mindset shift when speaking with VC’s.
- Sarah shares how she deals with failure, and what it ultimately means.
- How Core has implemented a work culture that encourages its employees to bring their whole selves to work.
- Why she reminds herself that while she is the CEO of Core, Core does not represent her whole identity.
- Finally, Sarah shares the importance of owning how you want to impact the world.