Market Strategies for a Booming Baby Business with Sarah Dorsett of Nanit
October 1, 2021
Sarah Dorsett is an e-commerce leader with more than two decades of experience scaling brands like Coty, Bed Bath & Beyond and Bloomingdales. Sarah now spends her time navigating the challenges and excitement of being the CEO of Nanit while simultaneously managing the needs of her three young children.
Tune in to hear how Sarah leads Nanit in its mission to support the journey of parenthood through the development of its products that connect parents to their baby’s health and well-being, how she spearheaded a $25 Million Series C fundraise, and the strategy behind the launch of their new product.
Key takeaways this week:
- Sarah shares the road that led to her transition into the role of CEO
- How she helped to build Nanit by adjusting their marketing strategy
- The platforms that have been the secret to their success in driving customer acquisition
- Sarah’s tips managing their Series C fundraise
- Why Sarah says “network mode” is the fastest way to get key hires in place
- And finally, Sarah shares her best tips for balancing a high pressure career with motherhood
Connect with Sarah on LinkedIn: Sarah Dorsett
Follow Nanit on Instagram: @get_nanit
Shop the Nanit website: www.nanit.com