How Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon Can Help Busy Entreprenistas with Co-Founder Jennifer Aaronson
October 7, 2021
After beginning her career in a completely unrelated field, Jennifer Aaronson pivoted to follow her ultimate passion, the culinary arts. Soon after, she landed the coveted position of Associate Food Editor at San Francisco Magazine where she reviewed restaurants for a living. Jennifer then heard of an opening at Martha Stewart Living, and the rest was history. After 14 years there, it was time for a new adventure, and Jennifer left to co-found a meal delivery service that would eventually become Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon.
You’re about to hear the inspiring story of a culinary ‘wiz’ who loves her job, and how a FaceTime pocket dial from Martha Stewart launched a partnership that changed Jennifer’s Entreprenista journey forever.
Key takeaways this week:
- How frustrations or seemingly mundane steps in your Entreprenista journey can actually be the best lessons
- What the process of building a meal delivery service business really looks like
- Jen shares the team it takes to ensure the best quality product
- How Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon can help busy Entreprenistas make the most of their time at home
- And why Jennifer believes in staying humble, expressing empathy, and setting an example for the next generation of Entreprenistas
Connect with Jennifer on LinkedIn: Jennifer Aaronson
Follow Martha Stewart & Marley Spoon on Instagram: @marleyspoon