From Ice Cream to Breadwinning with Bethanie Baynes, Director of Strategic Partnerships at Google and Founder of Breadwinning Women
June 25, 2021
After being drawn to the company by a promise of free ice cream 17 years ago, Bethanie Baynes is now Google’s Director of Strategic Partnerships, and is still learning everyday. Tune in to hear how she climbed the corporate ladder over the years by establishing and nurturing relationships, and how she is giving back with Breadwinning Women, the community she wished she had when she first started at Google.
Key takeaways this week include:
- The piece of advice her first manager at Google gave her, and why it changed her career.
- The difference between being reactive or proactive in an interview.
- Impactful ways you can share your accomplishments with your manager.
- Bethanie shares The launch of Breadwinning Women at Google, followed by her new podcast.
- And finally, How you can make running your own business and being the breadwinner work for you.