From Bachelorette to Businesswoman with TV & Social Media Personality Ashley Iaconetti
April 5, 2021
When Ashley Iaconetti was cast on The Bachelor back in 2015, she didn’t know the show would turn her into one of the OG Instagram influencers, and give her an engaged audience she is still growing 6 years later. You’re about to hear how Ashley built a business around her social following of over 1M engaged fans by sharing raw and authentic moments in her life, and why she thinks leading with a relatable image has been the key to her success.
Coming up, you’ll hear:
- How Ashley recorded a unique audition tape for The Bachelor, and how she felt when she got the call announcing she was cast
- How Ashley started building her brand and growing her audience after leaving The Bachelor, and her biggest lessons from the early days
- Why Ashley steers clear from showing a curated and polished image on social media
- Why it is beneficial to say yes to everything when you are starting out, and the importance of “just asking”
- How Ashley navigates brand deals as an influencer, and her best tips for creating truly engaging content that converts!)
- Ashley shares her experience co-hosting her podcast, and her best tips on getting started
- Finally, Ashley talks about big life transitions coming up in the near future, and what is next for both her and Jared!