Demystifying Fundraising for Your Dream Business with Annie Evans of Dream Ventures
September 23, 2021
From sleeping on friends’ couches while bootstrapping her first business, to helping the most promising founders raise real capital with her own boutique investment fund, Annie Evans is a true powerhouse with a wealth of investment knowledge.
She understands consumer behavior and the key role of B2B partnerships in scaling and growing ideas into companies, and knows how to make the fundraising process approachable for anyone.
Key takeaways this week:
- Annie shares her experience in converting early customers to angel investors
- The 3 essential tips you need to know when putting together an operating agreement with business partners
- How Dream Ventures is demystifying the fundraise process into digestible, simple steps
- What makes for a great investment pitch
- The best tips for pitching virtually to investors and how Annie was able to raise $50K in just over a month with iFundWomen
- And finally, Annie shares how she and her team can act as the fundraising “wingwomen” of your dreams
Connect with Annie on LinkedIn: Annie Evans
Follow Dream Ventures on Instagram: @dreamventures.co
Visit the Dream Ventures website to learn more: www.dreamventures.co/