Cultivating Your Relationship with Money, Business, People, and Yourself with Jacquette M. Timmons
August 20, 2021
Early in her finance career, Jacquette Timmons saw firsthand the economic crash of 1987 and the mixed reactions and behaviors people exerted around their newfound hardship. Her observation ultimately inspired her to start her own money management business in 1995 that would eventually pivot to provide behavioral-focused financial coaching. She’s now working to dispel money myths and shift the dynamic away from thinking financial health is only about numbers. You’re about to hear Jacquette reveal the secrets to financial health she’s learned over her many years traveling the world to talk about the intersection of emotions and money.
Key takeaways this week:
- Jacquette explains how our perceived value of money is taught at a young age through the things that we see in our close environments
- Why it’s important to put the health of your personal finances first
- How the tendency to be accessible to everyone leans away from success
- Tips on how to develop relationships that drive the best PR around your business
- Why Jacquette says staying true to yourself is the key to delivering your best possible work.
Follow Jacquette M. Timmons on Instagram: @jacquettemtimmons
Follow Jacquette’s Financial Intimacy page on Facebook: Financial Intimacy
Learn more and keep up with Jacquette on her website jacquettetimmons.com