Building Organic Traction through Passion and Social Support with Carolyn Aronson of It’s A 10 Haircare
August 6, 2021
After working as a hairstylist for 20 years, Carolyn Aronson knew she could create a better hair care product line that tackled different hair concerns at once. This inspired the launch of It’s a 10, which she built organically into the empire it is today. You’re about to hear how she started off by offering free samples in the early days to get the word out, to buying out her partner and finally expanding into the full head to toe It’s a 10 experience including makeup and hair tools.
Key takeaways this week:
- Carolyn shares how she accidentally fell into product management.
- How experiencing failure with her first business motivated her to keep going.
- Tips on how to buy out your partner, and why shareholder and operating agreements are so important.
- Why she is a firm believer in organic traction and the power of a passionate influencer.
- And finally She shares how she manages motherhood (as a mama of 5!) and running her business.