Aiming for Harmony with Atlee Clark of Shopify & Pika Layers
July 23, 2021
After climbing the ranks at Shopify, Atlee Clark was inspired to take the leap to launch her own business, Pika Layers. You’re about to hear how she manages her day to day as the Director of Operations at Shopify’s shopping assistant app Shop while scaling her business – and making time for her family! She also shares how easy it is to build your own ecommerce business on Shopify.
Key takeaways this week include:
- Atlee shares how her role at Shopify has evolved over the past 7+ years.
- Her best tip for knowing if you are in the right role.
- Atlee tells us about her experience pivoting to being fully remote and her best tips to make this a success.
- She shares what inspired her to take the leap to start her own business, Pika Layers.
- Atlee’s best tips for managing a corporate career and building her own business.
- And finally, why it’s more rewarding to aim for harmony rather than balance.
- Shopify is extending a 30 day free trial to Entreprenista listeners! Follow this link to get your extended 30 day free trial to Shopify, and join us at Entreprenista on Shopify events!