Advancing Diversity in the Workplace with Shelley Zalis of The Female Quotient
August 13, 2021
“You are the best storyteller of your business.”
This is a mantra that has guided Shelley Zalis, founder and CEO of The Female Quotient, from her early days of being a chief troublemaker to planning the largest virtual conference in the world. You’re about to hear how Shelley is making an impact everyday in the business of equality, and how she is advancing diversity in the workplace.
Key takeaways this week include:
- Shelley shares why you need to be the first, second, and third to think of something to really make a difference.
- The importance of knowing your value and worth.
- What inspired her to launch The Female Quotient.
- Her reasoning behind choosing not to raise money.
- How Shelley pivoted her business during the pandemic, which led to over 700 virtual events.
- And finally, Shelley talks about the #SeeHer mission, and what it means to her.