Narrowing Your Purpose and Empowering Women with Elena Cardone of Grant Cardone Enterprises
Elena Cardone is an entrepreneur, event producer, public speaker, and visionary who inspires women to create their own life-fulfilling empires. Elena began her career in Hollywood, where she became a successful model and actress. Today, she is the architect behind many Grant Cardone Enterprises’ ventures and has designed a curriculum to assist aspiring empire-builders. She is also the author of the best-selling book, Build an Empire: How to Have it All and the executive producer of massively successful events such as 10X Ladies and Build an Empire Mastermind.
Elena joins us today to discuss how sticking to her purpose helps her achieve her mission in the world. She recounts early lessons from her childhood and her decision to move to L.A. She reveals her secret tip for hiring and describes her programs for empowering women worldwide. Elena also underscores the importance of collaborating and understanding that no empire is built alone.
“To empower women is to make them stronger, especially in controlling their lives and claiming their rights.” – Elena Cardone
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- Elena’s background and why she moved to LA at 17
- Her first business venture with her husband, Grant
- What it means to empower women
- How narrowing her purpose helps Elena manage her time and focus
- Elena’s tips on the hiring process
- The biggest lessons Elena learned as an Entreprenista
- The value of building the right team and collaborating with others
- What it takes to scale a company into a business empire
- Elena’s morning routine and how she sets up her day for success
- How she teaches her children about entrepreneurship
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Don’t get stuck on what ‘the ultimate purpose’ is; you can change your purpose depending on where you are at in your life.” – Elena Cardone
- “The solopreneur is a myth. No successful company is one person.” – Elena Cardone
- “Being an Entreprenista is being a woman who’s willing to take responsibility for her power, for being able to contribute to society and making a difference for the better.”
Connect with Elena Cardone:
- Elena Cardone Website
- Cardone University
- Book: Build an Empire: How to Have it All
- The Elena Cardone Podcast
- Cardone Training Technologies, Inc. on LinkedIn
- Cardone Training Technologies, Inc. on Instagram
- Cardone Training Technologies, Inc. on Facebook
- Cardone Training Technologies, Inc. on Twitter
- Elena Cardone on LinkedIn
- Elena Cardone on Instagram
- Elena Cardone on Facebook
- Elena Cardone on Twitter
- Elena Cardone on YouTube
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Improve Your Customer Support with TextExpander
Every minute counts when running a business. That’s why we are so excited to introduce you to an amazing, time-saving customer support solution – TextExpander! TextExpander gives you an edge over your competition by speeding up your customer support and communications with easy-to-format snippets that save you time when typing. With TextExpander, your customer communications will have less repetition, fewer errors and consistent messaging that will keep your growing team aligned and working more efficiently.
Here’s how it works…
- Drop commonly used content (like email templates and FAQs) into TextExpander to create a snippet and assign an abbreviation.
- Type the abbreviation to trigger your snippet and see your content expand.
It’s that easy!
TextExpander is available on Mac, Windows, Chrome, iPhone and iPad so you can use your snippets on any device, in any program, and share them with your growing team.
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to save valuable time and get more done with the power of TextExpander. To start your journey toward better, faster, more consistent customer support and save 20% off your first year with TextExpander, visit www.TextExpander.com/Podcast.
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | GooglePlay
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and for more exclusive content, tips, and insight, join the Entreprenistas Facebook group and visit the SocialFly website.
Leave a Comment