Keys to Maximizing Online Visibility with Kristina Bartold
Kristina Bartold has successfully built a career through creating community online and bringing people together. She learned that as an entrepreneur, showing up in these spaces authentically is key to connecting and building resonance with your target audience. As many small business owners often struggle to tap into the spaces that will offer them the most long-term growth, Kristina and her team offer insightful guidance for finding their online home.
In today’s episode, we sit down with Kristina Bartold, CEO of The Social Snippet, a social media and podcasting agency that helps entrepreneurs and small businesses grow online communities. She shares tips for how to make sales via Instagram, methods for maximizing calls to action, how her company utilizes done-for-you social media, shares her story of navigating the social media landscape, and much more!
“If you love showing up on Instagram stories and that feels natural for you, go all in, lean into that if LinkedIn feels great, go there like, find the places that you feel most at home online and make that your community rather than focusing on the algorithm because even though it’s important, it’s not an end all be all.” – Kristina Bartold
This week on Startups in Stilettos:
- Kristina shares the mission behind The Social Snippet (2:57)
- Kristina talks to key to online visibility and what to remember when posting (4:34)
- Jessica shares a story about behind-the-scenes of entrepreneurial life (5:46)
- Kristina discusses ways to maximize calls to action using stories or reels (7:41)
- Why its important to let your community show up for you (13:21)
- Kristina shares her journey since leaving her corporate job (16:56)
- Kristina explains why consistency is the hottest trend right now (18:50)
- Kristina shares her favorite tools for business and social media (21:29)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “Online, we get to be ourselves, and those people will find us.” – Kristina Bartold
- “People buy from people. And so people get connected, whether your product based business or service based business, video is key, especially right now.” – Kristina Bartold
- “They need to know who I am as a person, because that will give them a better picture of who I am as a coach. “ – Jessica Abo
- “It’s showing up consistently and talking about your message that you’re building that know like and trust with people” – Kristina Bartold
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Connect with Kristina:
- Social Snippet’s Website
- Kristina’s Instagram
- Social Snippet’s Instagram
- Build Your Digital Community Podcast
Connect with your Startups in Stilettos hosts:
- Jessica Abo on Instagram
- Jessica Abo on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Jessica Abo here
- Carlyn Bushman on Instagram
- Carlyn Bushman on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Carlyn Bushman here
Get Featured on Startups in Stilettos
Want a chance to be featured on Startups in Stilettos? We’re currently accepting applications from our Entreprenista League members to be featured on the show! Think of the Entreprenista League as your team members in what can be a lonely startup founder’s journey. You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded female startup founders who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website, social channels – and, of course, the Startups in Stilettos podcast – and so much MORE!
Grow Your Startup with Startups in Stilettos
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Startups in Stilettos, powered by the Entreprenista PodcastNetwork. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more startup founders, like you, and have a chance to win a one-on-one mentor and strategy session with Stephanie Cartin.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And for even more exclusive content and information – and to get access to the 8 Secrets to Success in Your Business video course and worksheet – visit our website.