It Didn’t Go Wrong, It’s An Opportunity with Kayleigh Christina of CLEARSTEM
After trying virtually everything on the market for her cystic acne, Kayleigh found herself at an acne clinic. A few hours into the visit Kayleigh had learned so much about the causes of acne. Soon, she struck up a partnership with the clinic’s owner and her now business partner, Danielle, to market their skincare line, CLEARSTEM.
Today, we sit down with Kayleigh Christina, co-founder of CLEARSTEM Skincare, an anti-acne, anti-aging skincare line that incorporates stem cells in the formulations to help people achieve the best results. Kayleigh shares about her ‘aha’ moment, her learning lessons, how she builds a community with her business, and so much more.
“A lot of the harsh acne products actually make your skin age faster and get deeper, more aggressive wrinkles. And then you have a lot of anti-aging products that are historically filled with poor quality ingredients, causing you to break out. So we’re like, ‘why don’t we create a line that does both at the same time?’” – Kayleigh Christina
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- Kayleigh shares about her illegal first business (2:38)
- Kayleigh talks about the ‘aha’ moment that led to CLEARSTEM (6:11)
- Kayleigh discusses the progression from client to business partner (13:12)
- Kayleigh shares how Danielle, her co-founder, and her split responsibilities (18:35)
- Kayleigh talks about her learning lessons (23:31)
- Kayleigh shares how she found the right people to hire (28:02)
- Kayleigh tells us how she builds her community (31:49)
- Rapid fire questions (34:07)
- What being an Entreprenista means to Kayleigh (44:45)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “My next door neighbor went to my parents and was like, ‘your daughter’s like selling beer on the corner of the street.’ And it was so funny because my parents were like, ‘love the creativity. This is amazing, but it’s illegal. So like, let’s come up with some other ideas.’” – Kayleigh Christina
- “We just honestly put blinders on, and were so focused on our value, our brand mission, and what we were building.” – Kayleigh Christina
- “We share about other brands that share our same ethos all of the time.” – Kayleigh Christina
Connect with Kayleigh Christina:
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.