How To Create The Best Brand Message For Your Business with Xindi Soh of By Xindi
Over the course of her business, Xindi has had to confront herself and get a grasp on who she is, what she stands for, and what she wants. But the ride hasn’t always been what she was expecting. Now she preaches leaning into the hard stuff and believing in yourself, and it seems to be working out well for her.
In today’s episode, we sit down with Xindi Soh, founder and CEO of By Xindi, a studio offering a complete brand messaging and marketing transformation. She shares advice on creating a brand message, advice for new CEOs, her thoughts on social media and marketing, and so much more.
“I feel like that makes a huge difference when you approach marketing from a place where you truly want to express what you are passionate about, rather than saying something for the sake of selling. – Xindi Soh
This week on Startups in Stilettos:
- Xindi explains what a brand message is and gives advice on how to find your brand message (2:31)
- Xindi shares what she didn’t know before going into business (7:17)
- Xindi gives advice to new CEOs (9:08)
- Xindi talks about her biggest wins (10:51)
- Xindi weighs in on social media and its impact on marketing (15:46)
- Jess shares the relatable moment that has her bummed (18:14)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “I feel like your brand message will evolve with you as a business owner, as well, like as humans, we’re constantly growing.” – Xindi Soh
- “I think you are your biggest asset, for sure.” – Xindi Soh
- “But when you said the part about not wanting to navigate, that is where I would say to lean into that, navigate that more, discover that more, because whatever you’re avoiding is ultimately what’s gonna, like, help you hit the next level with what’s going to help you break through.” – Xindi Soh
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Connect with Xindi Soh:
Connect with your Startups in Stilettos hosts:
- Jessica Abo on Instagram
- Jessica Abo on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Jessica Abo here
- Carlyn Bushman on Instagram
- Carlyn Bushman on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Carlyn Bushman here
Get Featured on Startups in Stilettos
Want a chance to be featured on Startups in Stilettos? We’re currently accepting applications from our Entreprenista League members to be featured on the show! Think of the Entreprenista League as your team members in what can be a lonely startup founder’s journey. You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded female startup founders who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website, social channels – and, of course, the Startups in Stilettos podcast – and so much MORE!
Grow Your Startup with Startups in Stilettos
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Startups in Stilettos, powered by the Entreprenista PodcastNetwork. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more startup founders, like you, and have a chance to win a one-on-one mentor and strategy session with Stephanie Cartin.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And for even more exclusive content and information – and to get access to the 8 Secrets to Success in Your Business video course and worksheet – visit our website.