How Conscious Collaboration Can Help You Meet Your Business Goals with Chrissanne Long
Chrissanne is an advocate and believer in what we can accomplish when we come together as like-minded professionals to support one another in our business pursuits. By approaching each relationship in her network as a long-term investment, she de-centers any urgency to close a potential deal. For Chrissanne, fostering a genuine connection is always the priority that ultimately creates an open environment for learning through one another and getting even our most ambitious goals met.
In today’s episode, we are back together again to sit down with Chrissanne Long, CEO and Co-founder of Maximized Digital Media. This full-service digital marketing agency specializes in website design, social media, and digital advertising. Chrissanne is also a business coach and mastermind facilitator combining knowledge, experience, and passion to help her clients achieve their goals and strategically grow their businesses. She shares with us how her business works, the essential keys to building long-lasting relationships, the beauty and benefits of mastermind work, what to know when building a website, and much more!
“That’s what happens when you’re open to receiving the input of others who might not be in your regular everyday life, but they have something to contribute. You have something to contribute, and everyone works together to achieve a common goal. Then you’ve achieved a mastermind.” – Chrissanne Long
This week on Startups in Stilettos:
- Chrissanne outlines her business and what working with her entails (2:59)
- Chrissanne explains how investing in relationships birthed this idea (4:45)
- Navigating how to build solid relationships while still promoting your services (6:36)
- Chrissanne breaks down her mastermind work (10:07)
- Chrissanne shares the biggest win for her business so far (12:30)
- Chrissanne provides advice for those just getting started (15:09)
- Chrissanne gives recommendations for anyone starting a website (18:10)
- Chrissanne shares her perspective on current website trends like AI (19:39)
- Jessica and Carlyn exchange their rose, bud, and thorns for the week (22:14)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “When you’re open to receiving the input of others who might not be in your regular everyday life, but they have something to contribute, you have something to contribute, and everyone works together to achieve a common goal, then you’ve achieved a mastermind. “ – Chrissanne Long
- “I always say don’t build your business on someone else’s property.” – Chrissanne Long
- “You’re looking for someone who can build you something that will grow with you and will partner with you as you grow.” – Chrissanne Long
- “Even if you are a coach or someone in an environment that maybe has an elevated level of experience in an area, you still are someone who can grow and still are someone who can learn from other people.” – Chrissanne Long
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Connect with Chrissanne:
Connect with your Startups in Stilettos hosts:
- Jessica Abo on Instagram
- Jessica Abo on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Jessica Abo here
- Carlyn Bushman on Instagram
- Carlyn Bushman on LinkedIn
- Learn more about Carlyn Bushman here
Get Featured on Startups in Stilettos
Want a chance to be featured on Startups in Stilettos? We’re currently accepting applications from our Entreprenista League members to be featured on the show! Think of the Entreprenista League as your team members in what can be a lonely startup founder’s journey. You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded female startup founders who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website, social channels – and, of course, the Startups in Stilettos podcast – and so much MORE!
Grow Your Startup with Startups in Stilettos
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of Startups in Stilettos, powered by the Entreprenista PodcastNetwork. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes on social media to help us reach more startup founders, like you, and have a chance to win a one-on-one mentor and strategy session with Stephanie Cartin.
Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And for even more exclusive content and information – and to get access to the 8 Secrets to Success in Your Business video course and worksheet – visit our website.