BONUS EPISODE: Entreprenistas IN Fertility- Navigating Infertility during the holidays
“This is no small thing. It’s okay to not be okay. Talk to your team about it.”
Hey, everyone, it’s Stephanie here! Whether you’re simply family planning, or you’re experiencing infertility challenges, something that I learned firsthand through my battle with infertility, is how important it is to have the knowledge and information needed to make informed decisions, and have access to the best resources. I know that going through Infertility can be extremely lonely and also full of anxiety. In retrospect, I can see how running a business definitely prepared me for my journey with infertility as I had to learn how to speak up, how to research, and I did not take no for an answer. I kept going until I found the answers that I so needed and these were skills that I’ve used over the past decade building businesses. So for this bonus episode of Entreprenista, I wanted to support anyone worried about or actively experiencing infertility to affirm that you are not alone in this and provide you with information that I wish I had when first deciding to build my family. I am joined by two fellow Entreprenistas, Abbe Feder and Jamie Kushner Blicher, who have both built businesses that are helping people going through infertility but in different yet miraculous ways. Hear how they have turned the pain of their own infertility journey into purpose using art and coaching. I also bring on a leading fertility expert at CCRM Miami, Dr. Potts, as he lends his expertise, to demystify the misconceptions surrounding infertility. He illuminates the factors affecting fertility health and the revolutionary solutions available today. From resources to hope, from personal experiences to medical insights, we’ve got it all covered. Dive in to get enlightened, feel supported, and take control of your fertility narrative. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or someone seeking clarity on this journey, this episode offers a compassionate compass, pointing the way forward!
We talk about:
- The importance of honest and open discussions while moving through this journey
- The mental, emotional, and physical impact the fertility journey can have
- Leveraging infertility struggles to drive change
- Taking control and implementing boundaries with loved ones
- The best ways to support someone through their fertility journey
- Abby and Jamie’s fertility affirmation cards
- Creating your village and finding your people
- What to consider when choosing a fertility clinic
- Proactive steps in fertility management
- Knowing what family building looks like for you
- The consultation process at CCRM, Miami
- Fertility preservation methods and the process of egg freezing
- Testing and monitoring ovarian reserve
- Balancing family aspirations and entrepreneurial goals
Members of our Entreprenista League get access to live Office Hours with top founders that have been on our show!, Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
- Society For Assisted Reproductive Technology
- Look at individual clinic IVF success rates
- For more information about fertility, women’s health, and wellness
- Get the most up-to-date research on fertility treatments, doctors, outcomes, costs, and more.
Connect with Abbe Feder:
- InCircle Fertility
- Check out the incredible work Abbe is doing to provide support through the infertility process!
Connect with Jamie Kushner Blicher:
Schedule An Appointment at CCRM Miami
- CCRM Fertility in Miami
- Patients can call or fill out an online form to book a consult
Are you ready to make meaningful business connections that lead to real business results
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate and support you every step of the way.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for women founders and leaders. . If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.