Following the Breadcrumbs: Jackie Courtney on Building a Web3 LVMH
Learning about Web3 can be a tricky thing. Finding reliable sources isn’t always the easiest task, and it’s made even harder in an industry where information is constantly changing and evolving.
Today, we’re sitting down with Jackie Courtney, an entrepreneur, investor, and Web3 & NFT enthusiast. Jackie got her start founding Nearly Newlywed, a company focused on wedding resale, and is now the founder of Qualia, a “Web3 LVMH” for leaders and builders to incubate and invest in the next generation of art, fashion, and design brands.
Listen in to episode six of Web3 with MCG. Jackie talks about the acquisition of her company, Nearly Newlywed, how she got into the Web3 space, and her advice to people who are getting ready to start their own brand.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About Jackie’s first company and how she got started (00:49)
- Jackie’s definition of Web3 (04:34)
- About Jackie’s new venture, Qualia (06:35)
- Jackie’s 10 second breakdown of blockchain (11:02)
- Advice from Jackie on Web3 resources (17:42)
Connect with Jennifer: