Endless Potential: Making Web3 Relatable with Michelle Reeves of Mavion
Remember when Facebook first hit our screens and it felt like it could just be a passing fad? Well, we know now that social media isn’t just a phase—it’s more like a revolution. So if you’re still feeling a little skeptical on the Web3 front, remember just how quickly we’ve evolved from MySpace to Meta.
Today, we’re talking to Forbes-branded Crypto Queen Michelle Reeves. Michelle is co founder and CEO of MAVION, an NFT brand and Web3 platform that’s reshaping the connection between commerce and community. She also heads up The Accessory Junkie, a curated shopping experience that gives customers access to limited edition and unique fashion accessories from around the world.
Listen in to episode eight of Web3 with MCG. MCG sits down with Michelle to talk about how her eternal curiosity got her pulled into the Web3 world, how far the space has come in the past year, and some of her proudest moments at MAVION.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- A little about Michelle’s pre-Web3 world (01:12)
- Michelle sees Web3 as the continuation of improving people’s lives (02:58)
- The demographic Michelle interacts with through MAVION (07:18)
- About Michelle’s recent collab with Rebecca Minkoff (14:14)
- Michelle’s response to Web3 skeptics (19:04)
- How Michelle sees the Metaverse playing into Web3 (21:18)
Connect with Michelle: