Building Your Personal Brand with Stacey Ross Cohen of Co-Communications
Stacey grew up around entrepreneurs, so it’s safe to say that being a business owner is in her blood, and she has been doing it successfully for well over two decades. But her newest passion is helping the next generation make sense and leverage the digital age to build a personal brand that helps them in what they want to do with their lives.
Today, we sit down with Stacey Ross Cohen, author and CEO of Co-Communications, a PR agency that builds brands & leverages marketing to generate leads. She shares her learning lessons, why she wrote her book, her tips on building a personal brand, and so much more.
“As you and I both know, personal branding is for life.” – Stacey Ross Cohen
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- Stacey shares her backstory (3:36)
- Stacey talks about starting a PR and communications firm (7:20)
- Stacey gives her learned business lessons after 25 years (14:55)
- Stacey explains how she builds relationships with clients (21:41)
- Stacey shares the backstory of her book (29:32)
- Stacey gives tips for building your personal brand (42:40)
- What being an Entreprenista means to Stacey (47:28)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “I actually started my first business when I was only 14. So my friend, Jennifer, and I were really unhappy with the average babysitting rate and having to watch, I don’t know, three, sometimes four kids at a time. And we came up with an idea.” – Stacey Ross Cohen
- “I just have to express the importance of groups like Entreprenista, if you were to ask me, and I won’t forget my last point, but if you were to ask me, ‘Stacey, what do you attribute your success to,’ I would have to say, ‘when I started my business, at the same exact time, I don’t even think I have business cards, I joined a women’s networking group and I got on their board.’” – Stacey Ross Cohen
- “You’ve got to listen to that voice and pause. So slow down. I think you know, we’re all running like a million miles an hour. But we’ve got to slow down and listen to that voice.” – Stacey Ross Cohen
Connect with Stacey Ross Cohen:
- Stacey Ross Cohen on Instagram
- Stacey Ross Cohen on LinkedIn
- Buy Brand Up
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Apple Podcasts | TuneIn | Spotify | Stitcher | iHeart Radio | GooglePlay
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn and for more exclusive content, tips, and insight, join the Entreprenistas Facebook group and visit the SocialFly website.
Leave a Comment