Bubbles, Bursts, and Rebuilds: Playing the Web3 Long Game with Chelsea Cain Maclin
With the current ups and downs happening in Web3, it’s only natural to feel some hesitation and anxiety about the current state of things. But, like any other market, we’re simply watching a pendulum swing.
Today, we’re talking to Chelsea Cain Maclin, former VP of marketing for Bumble and co-founder of Web3 tech company R Labs. R Labs is a minority and female-led blockchain-based financial company.
Listen in to episode fifteen of Web3 with MCG. Chelsea tells Michelle about her time at Bumble, the founding of R Labs and what its formation entailed, and R Labs’ goal of becoming the largest interactive impact brand within the Web3 space.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- About Chelsea’s career trajectory and how she ended up in Web3 (01:00)
- Chelsea’s take on the ups and downs of Web3 over the last several years (11:10)
- Where Chelsea sees the future of Web3 for her children’s generation (15:29)
- Why Chelsea sees these emerging technologies as opportunity (18:35)
- Chelsea’s main takeaways for people looking to jump into the Web3 world (19:27)
Connect with Chelsea: