An End of Year Rundown with Stephanie and Courtney
It’s been a great (and long) year, Entreprenistas! And we are so excited to have had each and every one of you here for it. We can’t wait to see what next year brings!
Today, we sit down to discuss the year’s highs and lows with Entreprenista and Social Fly. We share our learning lessons, the books we recommend, how to feel comfortable at events, and so much more.
“We launched the Entreprenista League in the middle of 2021. So this has been the first full year of the membership. And we have over 1000 members now, which has been so exciting just to see how quickly this community has grown.” – Stephanie
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level, join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
This week’s takeaways from Entreprenista:
- A rundown of exciting things that happened this year (3:59)
- Stephanie shares what SPV and angel investing entails (8:01)
- Courtney shares the learning lessons of buying and selling a company (9:50)
- Courtney shares about the book she’s been reading (21:26)
- Courtney gives tips to feel comfortable during networking events (27:35)
- Stephanie shares her learning lessons of the year (31:27)
- Stephanie talks about important upcoming dates to remember (34:01)
Our Favorite Quotes:
- “We all know, in order to make money, you need to spend money. But we’ve seen time and time again, if you spend too much on the wrong things, you can go out of business really, really quickly.” – Courtney
- “If you see someone who’s also alone, go up to them and say, ‘what brings you to this event’ and start the conversation that way because a lot of other people do go to events alone, and they’re also looking for people to talk to but someone has got to start the conversation. And this is coming from a shy introvert. If I could do it, you could, too.” – Courtney
- “Everything that has to be executed in a business takes a lot longer than you think. So build in that buffer time and those additional resources.” – Stephanie
If you’re looking to take your business to the next level:
Join our Entreprenista League community of women founders! You’ll have access to a private community of like-minded Entreprenistas who are making an impact in business every day, special discounts on business products and solutions, exclusive content, private events, the opportunity to have your story featured on our website and social channels, and MORE!
Whether you’re looking to scale your existing business and want to make the right connections, or you’re thinking about finally taking the leap to launch your business, we’re here to give you access to a community of women who will celebrate your every step, and with whom you can share the candid reality of building a business from scratch.
Join the Entreprenista League today at entreprenista.com/join. We can’t wait to welcome you, support you, and be part of your business journey!
Become An Entreprenista!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of The Entreprenista Podcast – the most fun business meeting for female founders, by female founders. If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and leave a review wherever you get your podcasts.
Be sure to share your favorite episodes across social media to help us reach more amazing female founders, like you.