Take It Off
Get up from your seat. Look at yourself in the mirror. What does what you have on say about you? What does it say about your values? What does it say about your feelings toward success? Not sure about what the message of your attire says about you? Take it off.
What I am doing is opening the door to the clearer, more positively influential picture of you. Feel excited. I’m welcoming you to the boutique of the amazing view of you. Come on in. Have a seat. First, let me start with a story of my own.
Research has shown:
– What we wear is representative of who we are and how we feel
– When we dress confidently, we feel more confident
– Dressing well shows that you appreciate what you have
– The way you dress affects your success
– Dressing well shows that you care about who you are, where you are, and the people around you