Creating New Sales Through Joint Ventures
One of the least expensive solutions I’ve discovered to increase sales is by creating Joint Venture projects with fellow entrepreneurial sisters. The reason I prefer working with women is because we appreciate the strength in collaborating versus competing. And even though we work hard individually, we work harder as a team. And we know it.
Find your JV Partners in the obvious places
- Entreprenista hosts a FB page where you can post for JV Partners
- Ask at your networking groups for an interested party
- Talk with business owners in other industries
Try these 4 suggestions to get started with Joint Venture Projects:
- You’re a Realtor who recently sold a home and want to thank your client for using you as their Agent – instead of giving a frozen pie (which my last Agent did after I purchased 2 properties), hire a cleaning service to spruce up the property before the new homeowner moves in. Better yet, hire the same company to provide a monthly 2-hour cleaning for the next 12 months. You’ll create two optimal referral sources – the homeowner, who now adores you and the cleaning company who has become a powerful JV Partner.
- Place an ad for each of your JV partners on the sidebar of your website or blog. The Partner who refers the most paying customers or good leads receives prime placement above the fold (the area above the scroll line). In return, your JV Partners allow you to create an ad about your business for their website or blog.
- Ask your JV Partners to write an article or a series of tips (relating to their field) for your newsletter, email list or blog. In return, you can do the same for their newsletter.
- Carry around a few extra business cards of the JV Partners who actively promote your business to their clientele. It’s often less intimidating to hand out someone else’s business card than it is our own.
JV Partnerships are a quick, easy and lucrative option to creating immediate sales and leads for your business. Don’t miss out on implementing these strategies into your marketing plan.